Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Regarding Replying to messages....

Hello there happy bloggers. I'm pleased to see that more messages are being posted and one day there might be even more!!

I think the best way of replying to a message is to go for it asap; by putting a comment. If somebody has put a message then they should come back regularly to check up on the comments. However, if it's been a while and you're not sure that people will check then I'd say the best thing to do is to post a new message....or just like you've done; one to say I've just replied.

If you have any technical questions you'll have to ask Dave as I'm rubbish with all that stuff. I just know the minimum to get by.

Anyway, if you can all try and spread the news and I'll do the same we'll be able to chat about lots of stuff. It's strange but I think as it's new people seem reluctant to get involved. Too busy rushing around like headless chickens too I think.

Have a nice weekend

Juliet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home