Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Greetings from the Solihull Twinning Association

Last Sunday the Solihull Twinning Assoication held its annual luncheon. It was quite well attended and it was good to see everyone together in somewhere other than France or germany during a visit! After the meal, we managed to get everyone to pose for a group photo - and it was easier said than done.




Everyone sends their best wishes to our French friends.

Dave

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Once again Dave your a star!! I logged on to the blog saying to myself that I wasn't sure to find any new posts and wow 2!!

Super duper!!

I'm sure some of the others in the photo would like to send us a little photo of solihull too.

Are the daffodils out yet over there?

I've seen a few today.

By the way Christine from Mortagne would like a penpal to send emails
to. Have you got anyone that feels up to it?

Send me an email to let me know.

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home