Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Monday, February 18, 2008

To Dave and the group of Solihull,

Thank you very much for the message, we are very happy to see everyone on the photo, it reminds us of good time during our last stay in Solihull and we are very pleased to receive your group in the begining of May. We have not yet made the planning, it will be done soon, during next months (now it's school holidays and we have no english lesson).
How is the weather now in England ?
In our region it's a very fine weather, a little cold in the morning but in the afternoon it's like in Spring, many trees are begining to flower.
It's very pleasant, we can go for walks in the country, We hope the weather will be fine when you come in France !
I will try to improve my english at home on internet sites ("learning english" and "anglais facile").
Very nice day for everyone !!!
Looking forward to seeing you soon
Christiane

2 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Christiane,

Thank you for your message which I will pass to others in the group. It would be good to try and get them to write a response on the blog.

In England, it is very sunny at the moment although we no early spring flowers yet in Kenilworth or solihull.

As we have fine weather during the day, the nights are very cold (-5C) and we have to scrape the ice of our cars first thing in the mornings!

I hurt my wrist yesterday (not seriously) when I fell off a skateboard. My daughter had told me that it was easy and that she would teach me to skate. Never trust a thirteen year old.

Also, my daughter had some French homework to do which was to learn the names of parts of the body. She has a test a school this week. I think that I was better with the French body parts vocabulary than with skateboarding!

Dave

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Dave I love your post. It's just so true that as parents we want to give things a whirl to try and keep up with our little ones...and yes look a little "cool". I do feel that you were very brave giving it a go. I'd never go on a skateboard. Then again I'm not very adventurous!! I always used to be the one holding the gold fish at the funfair.

Juliet

YES yes keep on pushing the blog.

It only took me 3 minutes to write this and I'm no super woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home