Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Saturday, June 28, 2008


In a couple of weeks time it'll be once again a musical weekend for everyone in France as we'll be celebrating the 14th July.

I'll never forget the first time that I saw fireworks in France. I just couldn't believe how long the show lasted. I kept thinking, I'm sure this must be the end now....and no it just went on and on and on!! It was wonderful.

We also have fireworks in the UK but in November. Does anyone know why?


Juliet

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Joule said...

Hello everyone

May be due to the "Gunpowder Plot" of the 5th November 1605 I guess ???

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Of course you are right but who are you?

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home