Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm just crazy about...

I'm just crazy about... garlic. Cooking without garlic is just like spending summer holidays without sun. When I wake up in the morning and think about my breakfast menu the first ingredient that I grab is... garlic. Garlic on my bread with a teaspoon of olive oil is my gasoline, my drug, my sun for the rest of the day. I try to make my family become addicted to it. So, I hide some in each meal as soon as I can: salads, meat, boiled vegetables, pies, bread, cheese... everywhere !!! My dream would be to go to Cornwall for a garlic festival because I heard about it. Today I'm trying to persuade my husband to come with me to taste the speciality which is... garlic ice-cream. I love garlic, he loves ice-cream... It should work !
Monique.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Ilove it! I've always known that the French are mad about garlic!!

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home