Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

New School Year

It's that time of year again!!!

Are you all ready to get your vocabulary out and start studying!! Am I ready to start teaching? Go on then if you're up for it I'll go for it too.

No really, by the end of September I'm ready to see everyone again. C'est vrai!!

So, Solihull had a French visit this summer(Claude) and France had an English visit too; Lindsey came over to the Vendée and the Deux-Sèvres and popped in to see her penpal near Cholet too and it was lovely to see her.

Now listen to me all you Brits out there who'd like to learn more about France and the French I'm going to try and get a few more on the blog for you so you can ask them lots of questions and we can try to get a bit of an exchange going on.....so watch this space and I hope that between now and Christmas it'll be buzzing with franglais.....

Lindsey is going to try to find a few more English bloggers and Dave if you have any friendly classmates I'm sure you'll do your best too.

Looking forward to a busy blogging year.

All the best

Juliet

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

I'm ready!

This year I have signed up to study French at the University of Warwick at an evening class. I look forward to start of those classes in October.

Perhaps I may be able to get some of my new classmates to contribute to this blog.

I am going to Germany today as part of a twinning visit to Solihull's German twin of main-Taunus-Kreis.

Best Wishes

Dave

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Have a nice time in Germany. The weathere should be nice in France this weekend so I hope it'll be the same in Germany.

Have a glass of beer for me.

Juliet

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Juliet.My name is Paul,i've just started French lessons with Lindsey at Solihull college on monday evenings.Lidsey suggested your blog to the class so we could make a French penfriend.

Regards

Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home