Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I would like to vote on the site of Poupet but I don't want to give my personnal e.mail, so I didn't vote. (a vote would be anonymous)
1 month ago, my son and his music group sang in a "tremplin" in our region and they were chosen between 5 other groups. They have just finished their second CD and they have a site on internet, their name is "beer beer orchestra".
Poupet is a very big festival (we go there every year) and I hope "Jamphonic" will win the tremplin because they have a very pleasant music.
have a good week-end
Christiane

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Thank you very much. They won't win unless "facebook" can work miracles!!

The main idea is just to do a bit of advertising so that we can be seen.

I say we because when you know everyone in a group you sort of feel part of it.

I think that your son's music is really energetic...their concerts must be "wild"; it a possitive way...

So glad that you've posted something and I hope that we will be able to encourage other "twinners" to do the same...when we see them in May.

Thanks once again

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home