Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Friday, May 16, 2008

I cannot find the words to describe my pleasure when I received my english friends !!
It was lovely!! and we enjoyed this time which was too short.
We made a lot of interesting visits, a farm, the music school in Cholet, visit of the town Angers and Clisson, walks in Mortagne where I live, St Laurent, le Mont des Alouettes. We were very lucky because the weather was fine.
Best regards for all the members of the twinning
Christiane


1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

The official twinning group were lucky with the weather too weren't they!!

I think twinning is great...a little tiring but great fun!!

We might get a few more members on our blog with a bit of luck.

Bye for now

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home