Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

We are begining to prepare the next twinning with Solihull.
We can't give the programme now because it will be a surprise for English people but I think it will be interesting.
I hope the weather will be fine in the begining of May, not like in March.
I was very happy to see a photo of our Solihull friends group on the blog.
Have a good day under the sun today (it's the first day of Spring !)
Waiting for our english friends,
bests regards
Christiane

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

So the programme will be a surprise. What fun!! I will look forward to seeing you all in May too as I have been invited to a couple of things but SHHH I can't say what...

Bye for now

Juliet

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Anyone mention surprises? I like surprises!

See you both in May.

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home