Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hi from Lindsey - al last!

Hi everyone - finally managed to find you! Great reading the messages - I hope some of my students will soon be accessing the blog too. We are really looking forward to coming over next summer and hope to meet up with old friends (and make new ones)!

Thanks to Juliet for making it all happen - I am very impressed with her IT skills!

Must dash as off to class - be back soon

Lindsey xx

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Lindsey I'm sooooooooo pleased that you've managed to post a message it's really really wonderful to see you on the blog. Now I won't have to nag you anymore!!

Looking forward to reading stuff from your students soon

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home