Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Friday, December 01, 2006

French Teenager looking for Penpal

Dima is 16, she likes Action Movies, her favourite actor is Johnny Depp and her favourite soap is The Scott Brothers.

Hobbies:
-Shopping
-Gymnastics

Her favourite music band is Placebo, she likes ROck music.
She's got 2 brothers (15 and 10).

Could you find a suitable penfriend for her? Do you have any relatives or friends who would like a young french teenager?

Please do your best as she's really keen.

Juliet

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I study French with a 16 year old who would be happy to write to Dima.

Please let me you know if a penpal is still required.

Dave

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Lindsay has given me the name of a young girl that is interested so it should be alright. If I need somebody else I'll ask you. Thanks Dave.

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home