Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Vicky Turley

Hello to you all.

My name is Vicky and I have been a student of Lyndsey's since September.

I did not study french at school and so am a complete beginner but I am thoroughly enjoying it (even if it is hard work!!). It is ashame I did not take the plunge earlier, I have missed out on so much, it is great fun and very interesting. I never realised that so many french and english words were so similar.

Unbelievably I have reached the age of 33 and still not managed to visit France, which I am hoping to rectify next year (possibly with my Mother who is studying with me).

I would love to hear more about France and especially Cholet.

My penfriend Estelle and myself are correcting the language in each others e-mails which is a great help and very informative.

I think the blogg site and the opportunity to have a penfriend is a great idea and well worth it.

Well I had better go now. Next time I will attempt to write in french, wish me luck!!

Regards

Vicky

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Thanks for leaving a message Vicky. I'm Juliet and not much older than you. Well 35 in a few days time. I've been living near Cholet for around 12 years now.

I'm glad that your penfriend is working out. It's all good fun isn't it.

I'll try and get some of the students to write something about Cholet for you and you can always have a look at their website.

All the best Teacher Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home