Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Please Please Please Leave A Message.....

I've noticed that most people except for Dave and myself feel a little shy about leaving a message on the blog. Don't feel shy....

We can discuss about lots of things and it's supposed to be fun. It's nearly Christmas so go on make an English teacher happy and Dave too. Post a message on the blog. Please tell me how you feel about Christmas.

Thanks

Juliet

PS Thanks for your email Dave...it's not easy to get people to participate but we'll keep going and trying....Have a great Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, my name is Marylène, I 'm discovering what is a blog. It's interesting. Today this is a day-off for me.It's my day to discover new thing on computer. Before, I test "MSN". "It is always time" to discover new things,do you know. Our children will be certainly more aware about computer. But I try, I try. Best regards. I 'm happy to write here. Excuse for mistake...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home