Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Last Saturday, I was at jamphonic concert at Mauléon with 2 friends and we all enjoyed this group, I spent a very wonderful evening and the atmosphere was very warm and nice.
Thank you Juliette for your invitation on the blog, it's a good thing to put some information about music or different other arts.
I was happy to meet you but we had no time to speak unfortunately.
I saw that you made with other English an association in "Deux-Sevres" to invite french people for a week-end. I think it's a very good idea to improve our language and to have some english friends. I am interested by having more information about this Association.
Christiane

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Sorry it's taken me a while to post something on the blog. My computer has just packed up so I can only go online when I'm at work.

I'm very pleased that you had a nice time at the concert. I think it was a little too loud for some of the "grannies" but it was a concert!

I'll be having a meeting on the 26th November about our trip to Solihull for some students from the IML. So, if you're free you can come along. It'll be at 8pm.
We'll be able to chat about the association too if you like. It's all new at the moment we're just sorting it out....I'm thinking of putting two different prices one for a "delux" weekend Friday to Sunday and a cheaper option which could be a 26 hour thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home