Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well.

This week, my daughter is in England with the school. All is ok but there, there is the flu. Instead of being two a family, they are 3 or 4 because many english people are ill.
The weather is fine. They stay in Worthing. Today, they'll go to London and visit Trafalgar square, Westminster, Picadilly, Covent Garden, Tower of London, Tower bridge, busy day...
Yesterday, they visited the National motor museum in Beaulieu. They are lucky...
I hope they won't be ill at their way back. We'll see.

Dominique

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Dominique,

I hope that your daughter enjoys her week here in the UK.

That's a very busy day that she has planned in London. Quite a lot of places to get to. Did they leave early to get to London.? It takes about an hour to get there from the south coast.

I have never been to the National motor museum in Beaulieu.

However I have been to Worthing which is a quiet resort on the south coast. I used to visit that area in my childhood as other members of my family lived there.

How did your daughter travel to England?

Yes, many people have flu at the moment although it's not uncommon at this time of the year in UK as the temperatures start to drop.

I'm sure that your daughter will be fine,It's the adult that have problems with colds and flu!

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home