Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hi there, from Nadine!

Hi everyone!

As promised to Juliet and Christiane... here I am!

So, my name's Nadine, and I teach English at the IML, in Cholet. I read some of the messages and found them very interesting. You all seem very enthousiastic, which is great. We definitely need people like you!

Juliet, I don't know yet if I'll be able to come to the gig on Saturday night. I'll try my best. And Christiane, if I don't see you at the gig as well , then I'll see you on Wednesday for the English lesson. Have fun anyway! (I bet you will...)

Well, this is quite a short message but that's a start!...

Talk to you all soon. Take care!

Nadine

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Thank you Nadine. It's so cool to have a message from you on the blog. You see it only takes five minutes.

I hope you'll be able to come on Saturday and tell Antoine to tell all his friends at work as it's only down the road. I know it's a bit last minute but you never know....if you read this in time...

See you soon

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home