Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Monday, August 25, 2008


I had a lot of problems with my computer since 1 month but now it's O.K.
In August, we visited the wonderful town of Bourges (in the department of Cher)
Many beautiful monuments, museums, medieval houses and a big cathedral (on the photo)
Today it's cold and cloudy like in autumn !
I think that we were very lucky in the begining of May when we received our english friends from Solihull (summer weather !)
Good week for everybody
Christiane

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Christiane you will get the prize for the best Solihull Blogger!!

I was so happy when I got on to the site to see you'd written something.

I'm just going to be a boring old teacher and say that the "Present perfect" is a horrible tense but in a way I'm gald that it's hard because otherwise I wouldn't have a job!!

It's great to see some sun today!!

Enfin l'été!!

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home