Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

hello all my english friends !

how are you,

I begin my english lesson this week and I have just read all the messages on the blog

I was in holiday in Italy, 2 weeks near Florence and 1 week near Venise, a lot of beautiful museums and churches, very interesting pictures and sculptures, a lot of tourists and a very nice weather! We took many beautiful photos. We went by car and stayed 1 night at a hotel

Italian people are driving very fast and they don't respect the speed, it's very dangerous to drive on italian motorway !

Food is not very good in Italie, except for pizzas and ice-creams !!

How is the weather now in Solihull ? In France it's a little cold for the season.

Christiane

3 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Christiane when are your lessons? Are they during the day or in the evening? I'm glad to hear that you had a good holiday...probably more sun than in France and the UK!!

Juliet

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Hello juliet

My english lessons at IML is every Wednesday evening from 18h30 to 20h with Nadine who is a very funny and sympathic teacher.

I would be happy to know you and to speak with you

Christiane

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

I'm somtimes in on a Wednesday. I'll try and pop my head round the corner.

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home