Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome to any new members!!

First thing....I don't know if you've all seen but there is a guy called Paul who would like a penfriend to improve his French and help anyone that's French with their English.

"My name is Paul and I have just started french lessons with Lindsey on Monday evening at Solihull college. Lyndsey suggested getting in touch through the blog to see if it's possible, for anyone interested, in making contact with a French penfriend.I've recently returned from France on holiday,we stayed in the Corbieres area.Looking forward to your comments.a bientot Paul."

I suppose the first question is Paul what do you like doing in life and where do you work? It's nice to link up with someone with similar "passions".

I'll be doing a bit of advertising for the blog and penfriends in a few weeks time at the IML. We've just started back and it always takes a bit of time to get things going.

Say a big thank you to Lindsey for putting us in contact and we'll do our best to sort you out.

Juliet

1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Julliet.
Lindsey let me know that you read my comment and that you would like some info about me.I work in the building trade, self employed bricklayer.I've two sons James & Ashley,James has just started teaching, Ashley is at the UCE in birmingham.I go to the gym 3-4 times a week,enjoy reading, walking, cycling,cinema and more.I've being renovating my house for the last 4 years and nearly finished.i'm not on the internet just yet at home so replys might take a few days.Hope this is helpful, regards Paul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home