Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Monday, October 15, 2007

I have begun my english lessons at IML (municipal institute of language) and it's very interesting. We do a lot of games to improve our english vocabulary. Our teacher is very pleasant and funny.
I want to improve my english because I want to speak fluently with my english friends (Solihull twinning) and I have also romanian friends with another twinning (humanitarian twinning with Volovat). This summer Mortagne received the romanian group of 50 people, 2 of them (young men) were at home during 1 week and we spoke in english with them a long time (they don't speak french). they are very interesting and fine, and we exchange a lot of e.mail with them all over the year. We went to Romania in 2005 and we hope to return there in 2009 (the twining is every 2 years).
Every year we organize a cabaret evening to help this romanian village of Volovat, we are going to send them a fire engine and many other helps have been made (community health center in the village, central heating and toilets in the school)
I would like to have other correspondants in England or in other countries to exchange many ideas with them in english.
Christiane

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Christiane, I can see that you are a very active person and we need people like you in this world.

Feel free to reply to the post just after yours about Autumn then we can get a bit of a discussion going.

Maybe see you tonight at the IML.

Juliet

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Christiane,

It was good to read your post. Look forward to seeing you again during the next twinning visit.

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home