Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

training research

Hello everybody
Today, I am writing this message for my children.
My daughter is a nurse student. Next summer, she would like to find a job in England as a (aide-soignante). Could somebody give me some advice to find something? My daughter speaks english not fluently but she has a good level.
My son is in an engineer school. he would like to find a training also in England. His speciality is mechanical.

If somebody has an idea, It would be great. Thanks a lot in advance.

Dominique

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Good idea Dominique to put something on the blog to try and find a work placement...I'll look around and see if I can help.

I'll see you on Thursday

Juliet

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

I have another idea for you. I know an English couple that live in the south of the vendée and the Mum is a nurse. She might be able to help you out.

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home