Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday, October 12, 2007

Yesterday, it was my third english lesson. My teacher "Juliet" told me to write some news on this blog. It's really good to write something to make progress. Yesterday, a new person was at the english lesson. She speaks very well so this year, my aim is : make progress. So, I'll try to listen to radio, reading english magazine... a lot of things to do! If somebody can give me some advice, it'll be great.

Bye for now

Dominique.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Dominique well done of course as usual it's me "Juliet" the first to reply lets see how many other replies you'll get.

Thanks for participating

Juliet

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

Dominique,

It was lovely to read your entry on the blog and it is always great to see someone new.

Last week I had my first French lesson of the new term at college here in UK.

This year I have changed colleges and this means that I have met many new people.

The reasons why most people learn French in the UK is for when they visit France although there are a couple of people who need it for work or are currently buying (or already have) a property in France.


Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home