Solihull penfriends

Let's communicate in our own languages and learn how similar our differences may be!

Monday, November 26, 2007

This week-end (30/11 and 01/12), the town of Cholet will organize at the Park "la Meilleraie" a festival named "Cholet Cité Métisse". It's against all discriminations in the world. On Friday and Saturday, there will be discussions and spectacles on this subject. Several groups of music of all the word will give concerts.
if you want more informations about it, look on the newspaper "hic" or on the site internet "www.citemetisse.com". I will come there on Friday afternoon and Saturday evening (we will have a meal for only 6 euros), I hope to meet some of you, perhaps.
Christiane

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Mandin Music Mix said...

I hope you had a great time. I had such a busy weekend that I didn't see the time go by. I'm sure it'll be easier to go out to concerts once the children are a little older!!

It's nice to see that there is plenty going on in Cholet.

Bye for now Juliet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home